Stieglitz is an Amsterdam-based fashion brand aspiring women to embrace their inner fire. The core of our business revolves around women empowerment and the representation of the world’s diverse cultural heritage through timeless clothing apparel and accessories.
Pien Stieglitz founded her brand in 2014 with a clear vision: “I believe that every woman is her own unique self, with an ancient fire inside her. Sometimes this flame is put out by society or the labels we create. Therefore, I feel that is it our job to restart these engines within. With Stieglitz I want to bring different worlds together and build a community. In this community, our own tribe will be represented by independent, powerful and sexy women.
STORE MANAGER AMS
After building our powerful base as a company, we opened our store in 2022. A place to make our wildest dreams reality. The store serves not only as a retail point, but a place to gather with friends and family, celebrate events and much more!
As of April 2022 we are looking for a full-time store manager. A professional who will be responsible for the daily activities ensuring that budgeting and administrative processes run smoothly.
- Run the store!
- Always ensure an outstanding level of customer service
- Deliver on sales targets and maximise performance
- Lead and train team members
- Develop the store’s visual identity and interior to the highest possible level
- Manage the administrative aspects of running a store
- You have several years of professional experience in retail with management responsibility
- You are willing to provide exceptional customer service to all Stieglitz visitors
- You are sales driven and result oriented
- You are able to handle KPIs and retail reporting
- You are an excellent communicator both in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- You are self-reliant, responsible and able to work under pressure
- You are a passionate team player with strong personal drive
- You are neat and organised
- You live in the area of Amsterdam or you are able to commute to work
What does Stieglitz offer you?
- Competitive salary including personal purchase discounts
- Flat hierarchy, openness, tolerance, and transparent communication culture
- An international team of entrepreneurial spirits and fashion innovators
- Colourful statement pieces and beloved basics to spice up your wardrobe
- A creative and cheerful working environment in the heart of Amsterdam
- The opportunity to work for an internationally expanding brand
Come as you are
We celebrate individuality and diversity and are committed to building teams that represent the variety of any cultural, ethnic, and sexual backgrounds, preferences and skills.
You are welcome to apply by sending your CV in Dutch or English to: Jacobine@stieglitz.nl